Officer: Alexis "Patches"
Time: 16:20 PM
P: I am fantastic
C: When did you join the department / Six Flags?
P: In 2007
C: So, Alexis, what do you think of being called Patches all the time?
P: *Laughs* I don’t know what to say to that. No comment
C: Interesting answer Patches. What would you say is the best part of Winter Watch right now?
P: Haha, hmmm * thinks deeply* That’s a hard question. It’s not a million degrees out that’s always a plus.
C: What do you consider your favorite food for a break on Winter Watch?
P: I don’t know, I like anything that I don’t have to go get.
C: What was your best memory of the past season?
P: *thinks for a moment and laughs* You ask such difficult questions. What is your best memory of the season?
C: Hey! I’m the interviewer…
P: I don’t know all my wonderful memories of being in the water park all summer.
C: This was your first year being a lead, how was it?
P: *tries to hold back laughing* It was awesome.
C: Also, don’t forget you won lead of the year at the Silver Flags this year. Do you have any words for your loyal supporters?
P: I thank all those wonderful minors at the main gate for voting.
C: What are you looking forward to for next season?
P: Hoping for awesome staff just like this past season.
C: Any special plans for the Holidays?
P: Spending time with my family
C: Final question, if you could eliminate one color from the world, what would it be?
P: It would be orange. It is the worst color ever!!! It really is, If you wear orange you shouldn't exist.
C: whats with your hatred of orange?
P: Its not a good color it doesnt look good on anybody
C: What do you have to say about Agawam whose colors are orange and brown?
P: They should change their colors, just like South Hadley.
C: Thank you for this wonderful interview Patches.
P: Oh, you’re so welcome. I was interviewed for the news once for my school you could imagine how difficult those questions were for me. I should interview you!!
C: Maybe another time.
i must say these interviews are entertaining. Can't wait to see what mine is going to be like!
ReplyDelete