Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Most of you are probably still recovering from all that turkey. As for the park, there hasn't been much happening (which is always a good thing). However, rest assured once something does happen I'll be all over it and will let you know within a week of it happening!


What have I been doing you ask? Well if you must know, I’ve been playing nonstop Modern Warfare 2! (no, no.... not here.... at home!) MW2 is perhaps the greatest multiplayer experience available currently. It's a great game! As I’m sure a lot of you already have the game, I won't continue stating the obvious as you know how awesome it is. Ugh, I want to play it right now!!


Well Chris Quigley just arrived covering for a call out. He now lucky becomes the first candidate of our new blog interview thing that just happened!




Winter Watch Blue Shirt Interview 1

Officer: Chris Q

Time: 9:00 AM




A: Hey Chris, thanks for coming in on such short notice. How are you today?
C: I'm Great, just woke up out of bed and i'm at Six Flags

A: Thats fantastic... So, how was your thanksgiving?
C: Pretty good

A: You've been here for quite a while, when did you start working here?
C: Ummmmm, *laughs* I don’t know what month, 2008.... Probably would be March

A: So what's the best part of Winter Watch right now?
C: *Thinks for about a minute* It is very peaceful

A: Granted we haven't really announced much yet as to what we will be changing (if anything) but what do you look forward to the most this upcoming season?
C: The opportunity to move on to other positions.
A: What position do you look most forward to?
C: Vehicle Patrol

A: Finally to make it fair, do you have a question for me?
C: The question you just asked me "Granted we haven't really announced much yet as to what we will be changing (if anything) but what do you look forward to the most this upcoming season?"
A: Hahaha, nice try! Well right now I would say the upcoming Holiday party
C: But the question is for the upcoming season....
A: Touché, well for the upcoming season, my answer right now would be to see the division system in its second year and to hopefully get back a lot of the talent we had from this past season.

A: Thank you very much for this interview, Chris
C: Haha, thank you for choosing me

No comments:

Post a Comment